user ‘Unbound’ does not exist [was: Unbound-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 18]

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Feb 13 21:52:28 UTC 2020

Dear Simon,

The message tells that user ‘Unbound’ does not exist on your system. You are you using Ubuntu and did you install the Unbound package from the distribution?

— Benno

—
Benno J. Overeinder
NLnet Labs