Need updated RHEL/CentOS RPM

Guevara, Daniel Daniel_Guevara at intuit.com
Mon Sep 16 16:00:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

After opening an issue:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/unbound/issues/75

I discovered that a bug fix (perhaps others as well) has not made it into the RHEL/CentOS rpm. Per the official documentation, the most recent RPM for RHEL/CentOS is 1.6.6:
https://repology.org/project/unbound/versions

The latest version available to build from source is 1.9.3. I can obviously explore creating my own RPM but I was thinking the entire community can benefit from an updated RPM. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get a 1.9.x RHEL/CentOS created for everyone to download/use.

Thanks,
Daniel