Basic question

Maurice McCarthy manselton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:40:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm not technical either but do have read the documentation and the
configuration file unbound.conf - especially this section:

        # Serve zones authoritatively from Unbound to resolver clients.
        # Not for external service.
        #
        #local-zone: "local." static
        #local-data: "mycomputer.local. IN A 192.0.2.51"
        #local-zone: "2.0.192.in-addr.arpa." static
        #local-data-ptr: "192.0.2.51 mycomputer.local"

Good Luck