[RPKI] Routinator 0.14.0-rc1 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jun 10 15:53:05 UTC 2024

Hello,

we just released the first release candidate for the next version of
Routinator, 0.14-0-rc1.

The big change in this release is in how we store all the objects
published in an RRDP repository. Previously, each of them was its own
file which could result in small file systems running out of inodes and
confusingly reporting “No space left on device” when there was still
plenty space left. Now we are storing them all in one single file which
hopefully will make these errors a thing of the past.

Beyond that, there are quite a few changes. Most of them are internal
and improve robustness. For a complete list, see the release notes at

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.14.0-rc1

If you want to test this release candidate, you can install it via
cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.40.0-rc1 --locked routinator

Binary packages are available via the -proposed channels.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs Routing Team,
Martin