[RPKI] Routinator 0.14.0-rc2 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jun 13 11:29:27 UTC 2024

Hello again!

We just released a second release candidate for the next version of
Routinator, 0.14.0-rc2.

This candidate includes an updated version of the bundled UI which
fixes internal linking.

This release candidate is also an opportunity to mention that the next
release comes with a full rebuilt UI (version 0.4 of the routinator-ui
project). As part of that, we’ve changed how it is bundled with
Routinator which means we don’t need to download files during build any
more. You can have a look at the new UI at https://nate.nlnetlabs.nl/ui/

If you want to test this release candidate, you can install it via
cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.40.0-rc2 --locked routinator

Binary packages are available via the -proposed channels.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs Routing Team,
Martin