[RPKI] Publication Error after upgrade to Krill 0.10.1

Christopher Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Fri Sep 9 21:02:40 UTC 2022

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your reply.  I have managed to isolate this issue down to the
upgrade from 0.9.6 to 0.10.0, I was able to bring myself up to 0.9.6
successfully, but as soon as I applied the upgrade to 0.10.0 I received
the publication error.

I can roll back by restoring the data directory, so that is not a
concern.  I will email you off list about how to troubleshoot this.