[RPKI] Routinator 0.10.0-rc1 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jul 23 11:00:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

we have just released the first release candidate for Routinator 0.10.0.

In Routinator 0.9.0 we changed the way we store the local copy of the
repository. An unfortunate side effect was that it increased the memory
consumption of Routinator rather dramatically. As we were unhappy with
that, we rewrote the storage system again and with the release we will
be back at previous levels.

In addition, we implemented a number of smaller quality of life
improvements and fixed a few other issues.

The full list of changes is as always available in the release notes
at https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.10.0-rc1

If you want to test this release candidate, you can install it via
cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.10.0-rc1 --locked routinator

Binary packages for Debian and Ubuntu are available via the -proposed
'distributions.'

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin