[RPKI] Routinator 0.10.0-rc2 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 27 16:10:08 UTC 2021

Hi,

we have just released the second release candidate for Routinator
0.10.0.

This candidate fixes an issue in the built-in RTR server that caused it
to respond with a wrong PDU type for a cache reset response. In
addition, we tightened parsing of SLURM files and will now reject a lot
more invalid entries instead of happily including them in the VRP data
set.

The full list of changes is as always available in the release notes
at https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.10.0-rc2

If you want to test this release candidate, you can install it via
cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.10.0-rc2 --locked routinator

Binary packages for Debian and Ubuntu are available via the -proposed
'distributions.'

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin