[RPKI] Introducing JDR, our RPKI exploration and troubleshooting tool

Luuk Hendriks luuk at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Nov 19 16:48:38 UTC 2020

Hi list,

We've launched the first version of JDR, our hosted tool to check anything in
the RPKI. While not yet 100% feature complete, we think it already offers
useful insights to operators and implementors.

Moreover, we would like your input and ideas for further developments of JDR.

You can read more on the goals and mechanics in our blog post [0], or check out
the tool directly at https://jdr.nlnetlabs.nl .
Bug and issue tracking happens at GitHub [1], but any form of questions or
comments is also welcome here on-list or off-list.

During the development of JDR we also built https://rpki.today , a simple page
that tells you what happened in the RPKI today and, in fact, any point in
recent history.  While it's currently not actively developed, we do want to
make the prototype available to the community to see if there is interest in
further development.

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
 Luuk

[0] https://blog.nlnetlabs.nl/introducing-jdr/