[RPKI] Krill 0.8.1 'The Gentle Art'

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Nov 16 16:19:46 UTC 2020

Dear list,

We just released Krill 0.8.1 'The Gentle Art'

This version is unchanged from the 0.8.1-rc1 release, except for some added translations in the UI.

This release allows users to create redundant ROAs once again, while providing guidance in the form of warnings and suggestions only. Full documentation on the Krill suggestions have been added to the online documentation:

https://rpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/krill/manage-roas.html

In addition to this we have included some small improvements for the Krill Publication Server.

Kind regards,

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim