[RPKI] RPKI repo not loading for some validators after Krill 0.8.1 update

Honghao Zeng nat at nat.moe
Sat Nov 21 23:18:54 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We operate our own RPKI CA at `sakuya.nat.moe.' It has a child CA `ca.nat.moe.' Both CAs are using Krill. We recently upgraded Krill to 0.8.1 and noticed that `ca.nat.moe' stopped working for some RPKI validators.

Quick debug shows that the entitlement [1] and manifest [2] looks fine. However, Cloudflare and RIPE's RPKI validator appears to ignore the `ca.nat.moe' repo. Our local rpki-client also refuses to load the repo and reports no error.

Any idea what can be causing this? Also, `jdr.nlnetlabs.nl' appears to be down.

Best regards,
Honghao Zeng

[1] http://console.rpki-client.org/sakuya.nat.moe/repo/NATOCA/0/0108398CA988382C2A509BFDB39E146A76CF9DE0.cer.html
[2] http://console.rpki-client.org/ca.nat.moe/repo/NATOLAB/0/0108398CA988382C2A509BFDB39E146A76CF9DE0.mft.html