[RPKI] ROA export seems to fetch only RIPE data

Kurt Wauters kuwauters at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:15:29 UTC 2018

 Hi Job,

This is the output when running in verbose and I'm able to find then
mentioned prefix which seems to be ARIN. I was looking for prefixes of
AS9381 (RIR - APNIC) which seem to be missing, I'm still running 0.1

Kind regards
Kurt

*[kurt at localhost bin]# grep 199.43.0.0/24 <http://199.43.0.0/24> test.json
    { "asn": "AS10745", "prefix": "199.43.0.0/24 <http://199.43.0.0/24>",
"maxLength": 24 },[kurt at localhost bin]#*

*[kurt at localhost bin]# ./routinator -o test.json -f json -vThe RIPE NCC
Certification Repository is subject to Terms and ConditionsSee
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/legal/certification/repository-tc
<http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/legal/certification/repository-tc>The
RIPE NCC Certification Repository is subject to Terms and ConditionsSee
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/legal/certification/repository-tc
<http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/ncc/legal/certification/repository-tc>skipping
unknown file rsync://ca.rg.net/rpki/RGnet/kk7leA2QyWB46-RxM5KVfKhI7nk.gbr
<http://ca.rg.net/rpki/RGnet/kk7leA2QyWB46-RxM5KVfKhI7nk.gbr>[kurt at localhost
bin]# ./routinator -VRoutinator
0.1
[kurt at localhost bin]#   *