[RPKI] ROA export seems to fetch only RIPE data

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Tue Dec 4 20:22:36 UTC 2018

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 09:15:29PM +0100, Kurt Wauters wrote:
> This is the output when running in verbose and I'm able to find then
> mentioned prefix which seems to be ARIN. I was looking for prefixes of
> AS9381 (RIR - APNIC) which seem to be missing, I'm still running 0.1

At this stage I'd recommend to either use the latest release, or use the
master branch.

    latest code in the master branch: cargo install --force --git https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator.git
    latest release: cargo install --force routinator

Be sure to use rust 1.30

> *[kurt at localhost bin]# grep 199.43.0.0/24 <http://199.43.0.0/24> test.json
>     { "asn": "AS10745", "prefix": "199.43.0.0/24 <http://199.43.0.0/24>",
> "maxLength": 24 },[kurt at localhost bin]#*

The fact that that blob of JSON shows up is proof that this routinator
instance is fetching ARIN data as well.

What made you think you are only seeing RIPE data? Can you point at
specific ROAs or VRPs you are missing?

Kind regards,

Job