multiple IP

Steve McInerney subs-nsd at stedee.id.au
Fri Apr 15 21:09:08 UTC 2005

Use the -a option for nsd itself.

man nsd
-a ip-address
             Listen to the specified ip-address.  The ip-address must be
specified in numeric format (using the standard IPv4 or IPv6 notation).
 This flag can be specified multiple times to listen to multiple IP
addresses.  If this flag is not specified NSD listens to all IP addresses.

This is how I achieve exactly what you're talking about.
Add it to flags in nsdc.conf as a permanent change.

Cheers!

- Steve