Version 1.15.0 compatible with libunbound.so.2, is it good idea?

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Sat May 7 09:59:57 UTC 2022

Ah, true. I have hit this with libreswan package in copr. Made another
change, which should solve this. I fake version definitions in unbound.h
to 1.7.x, where x is concatenated real major and minor version. That
should work with most of source codes.

When I tried recompilation at copr
(https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/pemensik/unbound/builds/), only
libreswan failed before. I hope this change would make it transparent
for it.

Check out this addition:
https://github.com/InfrastructureServices/unbound/commit/4e66707e8ce18c7f7b8e4ed954b7298c830eea40

I think it could work well.

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer
email: pemensik at redhat.com
PGP: DFCF908DB7C87E8E529925BC4931CA5B6C9FC5CB