unbound python examples gone from website?

George Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jun 10 13:48:59 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

Since moving the Unbound documentation we haven't integrated the Python
related generated documentation to the site.
That documentation is however still part of Unbound.
At
https://unbound.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/latest/developer/python-modules.html#pyunbound
there are instructions to generate it for your local Unbound.

Best regards,
-- George