Using stub-zones to create a "union" local subdomain?

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Mon Feb 28 08:53:33 UTC 2022

Hi David,

I believe DNSmasq has a hook that can call arbitrary scripts after a
DHCP lease has beengiven out. In the past I used this hook to
communicatie to my DNS resolver: I used Dnsmasq only for DHCP, and
Unbound for recursive DNS. You can write a simple shell script to tell
you central DNS server about new clients: pushing new DNS information in
stead of pulling it from multiple servers.

Kind regards,

	Tom