Unbound 1.13.1 - Cannot resolve host

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jun 30 07:19:04 UTC 2021

 Joe Abley via Unbound-users writes:

 > FreeBSD ports are not directly tied to FreeBSD releases.
 >
 > Jaap maintains the unbound port. The full commit history is public, so
 > it's at least possible to track down precisely what commits introduced
 > and removed the typo, even if it's possibly not fun work to do.

For ports I hardly ever change the contents  release of the "upstreams"
so version numbers follow this case, the ones for unbound. I just
add the necessary scaffolding to make it a FreeBSD port. If the
change is documented, it will be in the Change Log for unbound (currently
<https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/unbound/download/#unbound-1-13-1>).
And indeed, it seems mentioned for the release of unbound 1.4.7 (November 2010).

	jaap