Unbound 1.13.1 - Cannot resolve host

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Tue Jun 29 21:43:25 UTC 2021

FreeBSD ports are not directly tied to FreeBSD releases.

Jaap maintains the unbound port. The full commit history is public, so it's at least possible to track down precisely what commits introduced and removed the typo, even if it's possibly not fun work to do.

https://www.freshports.org/dns/unbound/ <https://www.freshports.org/dns/unbound/>