Unbound and loading rpz files with url questions

Mark Abram marek.w.abram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:19:57 UTC 2021

Thanks Michael,

​

​I do this differently. I have a conversion utility that efficiently coverts any non-rpz files into proper rpz with standard SOA header.

​Each of the loaded/converted files becomes a separate zone file. This way I can manage each zone file separately and use unbound-control auth_zone_reload command. The advantage of doing this is that I can disable/enable zones with unbound commands and also each zone may have different override directive for finer control.

​

Mark