unbound and nsd on the same machine - what am I missing?

bofh goodb0fh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:37:14 UTC 2020

I took out local-zone: 10.10.10.in-addr.arpa and no changes.

I added private-address: 10.10.10.0/24 and no changes.
I changed private-address to 10.0.0.0/8 and I can't look up hosts on my
internal network any more (both reverse and forward lookups failed).

This is driving me nuts... :(
Does anyone have a simple working config that they are willing to share,
with unbound and bind or unbound and nsd on the same server?  In a private
address space.

Thank you so much.