Easy noob question

Chris Public2 at xymox1.com
Tue Jul 9 01:40:29 UTC 2019

The below issue occurs because of conflicts with libevent..

Removing --with-libevent produces all sorts of different errors.

I would think I could point to a Openssl and make this work. I cannot.

Seems simple enough, download 1.9.2,, go get OpenSSL 1.1.1c, config/make
it. Then go config make Unbound with --with-ssl= pointing to the
OpenSSL.. But this fails..

Ive spent hours on this and tried all the OpenSSL versions. I feel
mighty stupid as this should work...

Please give me a hint on what to go do.

I can pkg install 1.9.2 and this is fine and shows openssl lib 1.1.1,
but, I want --without-pthreads --without-solaris-threads and so, I need
to compile.