Multiple names for each forward zone?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sun Feb 3 10:56:02 UTC 2019

Am 03.02.19 um 08:59 schrieb Casper Ti. Vector via Unbound-users:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2019 at 07:05:18PM -0800, manu tman wrote:
>> Why not using a script to generate your config at that point?
> That is a possible way; I was just wondering whether there could be some
> way that fulfills my laziness better -- my fault.  Many thanks anyway :)

Hello,

I think, it was a valid question. I had similar use-cases and solved them exactly
that way, Manu suggested (the only way currently)

No idea if an implementation inside unbound would make the configuration parser
*much* more complex. Otherwise I see the following sample
at least `not less readable` then 2 separate statements.

forward-zone:
  name: "example."
  name: "exacmple.org"
  forward-addr: 192.0.2.53