Unbound with split VPN and local domain
hello.titties123 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:43:02 UTC 2019
I would like to configure unbound for my setup but I am totally lost with
the terminology and the settings. Here is my setup:
- I have a split VPN client runnging that forwards certain subnets to
the VPN server and forwards *all* DNS request to the VPN server side (I
guess all subdomains of myvpn.org should be answered by the DNS on the
VPN server side)
- I have a local router with domain "lan"
- I would like to use my ISPs DNS but do caching myself (not sure if the
router does it)
How could I make all this work, i.e.,
- Forward all DNS request for *.myvpn.org through VPN
- Query the route for for request *.lan
- And use my ISPs DNS (via the router 192.168.178.1) for all other
Thanks so much for your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Unbound-users