N00b Unbound Question

Petr Mensik pemensik at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 08:13:37 UTC 2018

Hi Gary,

If you want to add these records permanently, you have to add it into
configuration. unbound-control is only to make changes not permanent. If
that is not what you want, I would suggest include autogenerated
configuration file in /etc/unbound/conf.d/something.conf and reloading
unbound. Modify data in that config file using any tools of choosing.

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer