Ubuntu/Python module _unboundmodule missing

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Oct 8 14:05:51 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

This module is built-into the unbound executable by the compile, and it
is fetched at that time by the python start routines.  That is why it is
not built separately.  The python module needs a python script to load,
and that is something you configure in unbound.conf.

Could it be some sort of version issue in Python (compile vs run-time)
that causes it to not load the symbols from the executable and search
for them externally?

Best regards, Wouter