ip-ratelimit not change in ip_ratelimit_list - after reload

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 17 14:29:53 UTC 2018

Hi Luiz,

On 07/11/2018 06:38 AM, Luiz Fernando Softov via Unbound-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After my application changes unbound configuration, i call a reload to
> put thing in order.
>
> After calling reload, I figure out that ip-ratelimit was not changed
> in ip_ratelimit_list

Yes that is a bug!  Fixed it (also for the ratelimit and ratelimits per
domain).  It did not reapply the changed values after a reload of the
config file.  If you changed other infra cache parameters (like infra
cache size), then it did work, but not if it didn't.  Fixed code is in
the code repository.

Best regards, Wouter