Relative path for include and *-file

Newell Zhu zlx.star at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:47:43 UTC 2017

Hi

I face a problem about relative path in unbound.conf

In unbound.conf, we can include other config file with include: directive. It’s work for absolute path.

But how can I use relative path?

Actually I have read the description about include: directive
> relative pathnames for the included names work if the directory where the daemon is  started  equals  its  chroot/working directory or is specified before the include statement with directory: dir.

But what is the default working directory for unbound 1.6.5 on Windows 7?(Yes, I use windows.)

I research google about “Windows unbound default working directory” and “Windows unbound include: directive” but no result.

In one word, How can I use relative path for include: directive? Or does environment variable supported in unbound.conf, with which I use used to build the absolute path?

Thank you in advance for any help or advice.

Regards,
Newell Zhu