What is the most convenient way for logging request including client source address?

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Nov 14 06:31:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and question.

dnstap is indeed a good candidate for detailed logging of Unbound and offloads the Unbound server in case of high-load.  dnstap is open source and is maintained by Farsight Security.  It is actively supported, but the code itself is in good shape and you might not see recent changes in the GitHub repository.

Best regards,

— Benno

--
Benno J. Overeinder