[Unbound-users] faa.gov is not resolvable using DNSSEC resolver.

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Mon Oct 10 19:06:33 UTC 2011

I'm seeing the same issues with faa.gov.  I had similar issues with .gov
addresses a few months ago, problem was with an ACL rule dropping
fragmented packets.  Removed that rule and things start working again.
I do not see any other MTU or fragment issues on our network, yet we
cannot resolve faa.gov.