[RPKI] Krill 0.10.0 'Hush' Released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Sep 6 07:42:03 UTC 2022

Dear list,

We just released Krill 0.10.0 'Hush'.

In this release we introduce the following major features:
- BGPSec Router Certificate Signing
- Support the use of Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) for key operations

The following documentation sections have more information:

API changes:  https://krill.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/stable/upgrade.html#v0-10-0
BGPSec:       https://krill.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/stable/cli.html#krillc-bgpsec
HSM support:  https://krill.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/stable/hsm.html

Besides these major features we added a number of small improvements and bug fixes:
- CRL revocation dates in the future #788
- Prevent that two krill instances modify the same data #829
- Let user force RRDP session reset on restore #828
- Various code improvements aimed at maintainability
- Using a jitter of 0 results in a panic #859
- Security fixes in KMIP dependencies #860 (HSM support)
- Add SSLKEYLOGFILE support #615
- Allow explicit disabling of HTTPS #913

The full list of changes can be found here:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/krill/projects/19

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim