[RPKI] Routinator 0.12.0-rc1 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Nov 2 14:24:24 UTC 2022

Hi!

We just released the first release candidate for the next release of
Routinator, 0.12.0.

The most important change in this release is the handling of TAL files.
Since ARIN has dropped their requirement for explicit agreement to
their Relying Party Agreement, we don’t need the explicit installation
of the TALs anymore. Instead, Routinator will now by default simply use
the TALs of the five RIRs it comes with. The new option --tal allows
the use of additional bundled TALs (such as the test TALs of some
RIRs), the new option --extra-tals-dir allows specifying a directory
with additional TAL files, and the new option --no-rir-tals disables
the use of the bundled RIR TALs should that be necessary.

In addition, there are quite a number of smaller improvements. For all
details, please have a look at the release notes at

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.12.0-rc1

If you want to test this release candidate, you can install it via
cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.12.0-rc1 --locked routinator

Binary packages are available via the -proposed 'distributions.'

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin