[RPKI] RTRTR 0.2.0 ‘Arts and Crafts and Tactical Gear’ released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Jan 19 10:54:36 UTC 2022

Hi!

Douglas Fischer wrote:

> I just checked
> https://rtrtr.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/stable/manual-page.html#slurm-unit
> I was hoping for a practical example of that use...
>
> Is it on roadmap adding some examples?

That certainly can be done.

> Would it be possible to use some regular expressions in true VRPs and
> creating somo "only local significative" VRPs?

The "slurm" unit is using RFC 8416 files only, i.e., you can filter out
VRPs based on specific prefixes, ASNs, or both; or add specific VRPs.

> An example of that would be saying that any /32 contained on any /8-24
> valid VRP could also be considered Valid...

That would imply making a separate VRP for each and every one of these
/32s. I don’t think that’s what you want? But if you do, you can
probably write a script that generates a SLURM file that includes all
those VRPs.

Cheers,
Martin