[RPKI] Krill AS0 TA

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Dec 15 14:21:57 UTC 2022

Hi Tom,

Quick question..

I am working on implementing proper TA support for Krill.

I believe that you are using Krill for your AS0 TA, correct?

If so, which version are you using? And can we have a chat about upgrading? Upgrading the current TAs to the new model with a TA proxy and signer which can be offline, may not be that trivial. It should not be too difficult, but.. if re-initialisation of your current AS0 TA (while importing its current key) is an option, then that may be quite a bit easier to do (and test).

Tim