[RPKI] Krill 0.9.2-rc2 'Motive and Opportunity (RC2)' released

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Sep 16 14:12:28 UTC 2021

Dear list,

We just released 0.9.2-rc2 as a followup to yesterday's rc1 version.

This new release candidate includes fixes for metrics of child CAs, and
handling of the optional suspension of inactive child CAs.

If you had already installed 0.9.2-rc1 for testing, then upgrading to
this version is really only relevant if your CA acts as a parent CA.

We have upgraded our production environment and testbed to this new
version, and for now we will stick to the target to release 0.9.2 on
Monday 27 September.

Kind regards,

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Tim