[RPKI] Routinator 0.9.0-rc2 released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue May 25 10:38:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

we just released the second release candidate for Routinator 0.9.0.

In this candidate, we changed the new extended Prometheus metrics to be
more canonical. We also fixed issues that caused Routinator to just hang
if started with the --detach flag in server mode, made it not accept
the filter-asn query parameter for HTTP VRP lists, and made it panic if
the stored repository state was a certain kind of wrong.

You can find the new and improved documentation for this release
candidate here:

   https://routinator.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/0.9.0rc2/

If you want to test drive this new and improved Routinator, you can
install the release candidate via cargo by running

   cargo install -f --version 0.9.0-rc1 routinator

Binary packages for Debian and Ubuntu are available via the -proposed
'distributions.'

More detailed installation instructions can be found here:

   https://routinator.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/0.9.0rc2/installation.html#installing-specific-versions

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin