[RPKI] Routinator 0.10.0 ‘Through Many Dangers, Toils, and Snares’ released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Aug 23 14:14:33 UTC 2021

Hi!

We are happy to announce the latest release of Routinator, version
0.10.0 ‘Through Many Dangers, Toils, and Snares.’

Back in Routinator 0.9.0 we changed the way we store the local copy of
the repository. An unfortunate side effect was that it increased the
memory consumption of Routinator rather dramatically. As we were
unhappy with that, we rewrote the storage system again and with this
release we are back at previous levels.

In addition, we implemented a number of smaller quality of life
improvements and fixed a few other issues.

The full list of changes is as always available in the release notes at

   https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.10.0

Happy Routinating!

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin

PS: If you are using Debian and have been or are planning to upgrade to
    Debian 11, you might be interested to hear that we are now also
    publishing packages for ‘bullseye’ via packages.nlnetlabs.nl.