[RPKI] Krill ROA management and suggestions

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Nov 9 15:43:19 UTC 2020

Dear list,

We are close to releasing Krill 0.8.1-rc1 for testing.

Following the feedback on this list Krill will now allow again that redundant ROAs are created. However, it will still suggest to clean them up when asked. We have updated the Krill documentation to provide much needed clarity on how it arrives at its suggestions, and we hope that it gives users clear hints and guidance to make their own decisions:

https://rpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/krill/manage-roas.html

Can you please have a look and let us know what you think. Suggestions for the documentation are welcome of course. If you feel that the behaviour in Krill should also be different then please speak up as well!

Kind regards,

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,

Tim