[RPKI] Invalid identity certificate: validation error with APNIC

Tim Bruijnzeels tim at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Mar 31 19:18:57 UTC 2020

Hi Christopher,

This is because krill insists that the ID certificates be self signed. The RFC says things should be self signed but it’s not really an issue. So, we put in a change for this in 0.5.0 but overlooked one additional check.

This is fixed in the master branch if you are okay with living on the edge a bit. Otherwise we are planning to do the 0.6.0 release next week.

Kind regards
Tim

Sent from my iPhone