[RPKI] Routinator 0.3.2 ‘Bitter and Twisted’ released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 27 11:33:48 UTC 2019

Dear mailing list,

the NLnet Labs RPKI team is disheartened to announce yet another
bugfix release of the Routinator, version 0.3.2 ‘Bitter and Twisted.‘
It fixes two issues:

When we moved reading of the TALs to be done only at the start in the
last release, we accidentally made all error messages related to them
invisible. This resulted in Routinator quietly terminating if the TALs
were broken.

Additionally, Github user matsm got stung by our RPSL output not being
quite correct. Now IPv6 prefixes are properly provided via a ``route6:``
statement and all lines have Unix-style endings.

As always, you can see the complete changes in the Changelog at
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.3.2
and find more information at https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator

Happy Routinating,
Martin