[RPKI] Routinator 0.3.1 ‘More Intensity’ released

Martin Hoffmann martin at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Mar 6 14:08:21 UTC 2019

Dear mailing list,

we are enthused to announce the latest release of the Routinator,
version 0.3.1 ‘More Intensity.‘

This release ties up some loose ends before some big improvements
planned for the next version. Most importantly, we added a timeout to
rsync runs after a hanging rsync got the entire Routinator RTR daemon
stuck. Trust anchor locators are now only read once when Routinator
starts. While this will make Routinator more robust against accidental
file system changes, you will need now need to restart it if you
changed the TALs on purpose.

We fixed a bug where a missing `tcp-listen` option in the config file
would make Routinator crash in rtrd mode -- it will now use the default
listen address 127.0.0.1:3323 as expected.

Finally, we added some more details to the Prometheus metrics
introduced in the last version. These are now given per trust anchor
and include not only the number of VRPs but also of ROAs.

As always, you can see the complete changes in the Changelog at
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator/releases/tag/v0.3.1
and find more information at https://github.com/NLnetLabs/routinator

On behalf of the NLnet Labs RPKI Team,
Martin