[nsd-users] NSD 4.10.1rc2 pre-release

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 30 12:24:01 UTC 2024

Hi Andreas,

The suggestions I captured in GitHub issues. Thanks for sharing.

Regarding whether notifies are still plain UDP. Yes, the config parser
doesn't accept additional arguments to "notify" and judging by the xfrd
code anything to do with notify is using UDP, so no TLS yet.

I've added a GitHub issue for this too.

Thanks for the suggestions. They make for nice additions/improvements.
I'll try to get to them for the next release (>4.10.1).

Best regards,
Jeroen