[nsd-users] nsd.conf: logfile & log-only-syslog

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Jan 9 17:27:52 UTC 2023

Hi Andreas,

Sorry, that should've read log-only-syslog. Rest of my former answer
should still hold though. If log-only-syslog is false and a log-file is
set, then the log callback should remain unchanged, in which case
log_file(...) is called, which only logs to the specified file.

Based on the fact that "current_log_function" is "log_file" by default
and the if-else branch mention in the previous answer.

Let me know if the proposed config settings do the job.

- Jeroen