[nsd-users] NSDadmin - NSD web management interface

Jeroen Koekkoek jeroen at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Feb 23 11:42:54 UTC 2023

Hi WT,

I think you're replying to this message from May 2010?
https://lists.nlnetlabs.nl/pipermail/nsd-users/2010-May/001131.html

If so, the project you're referring too is the following?
http://www.lissyara.su/articles/freebsd/programms/nsdadmin/

The author may or may not be on this mailing list anymore, but I had a
quick look and it seems that the project generates zone files from a
MySQL database, not the other way around.

Simply configuring AXFR/IXFR seems easiest, alternatively generating
zone files from your already existing database may also be a viable
option. That being said, I don't know enough about your setup to
actually provide a correct answer.

Hope it helps.

- Jeroen