[nsd-users] GUI configuration utility for NSD DNS nameserver

Jan-Piet Mens list at mens.de
Thu Nov 17 19:23:52 UTC 2022

>exist some graphical interfaces, such as the BIND module of webmin.

Ooh, that brings back bad memories .. If my search engine works the way it
should, that doesn't seem to have seen updates since 2004; I wouldn't touch
that with a fiftythree meter pole.

I would strongly recommend, particularly for NSD which has a relatively simple
configuration file, to invest a bit of effort in understanding its syntax and
then hand-crafting it. I feel that's much easier than having to cope with a
(possibly whimsical) Web-based UI.

	-JP