[nsd-users] NSD name server behind Firewall

Ondřej Surý ondrej at sury.org
Wed Jun 22 07:38:42 UTC 2022

No, not really. You need to use the IP address that is configured on the server and is
reachable - there is a route between public internet and the IP address - either directly
or via NAT.

E.g. to answer the original question - the NSD must be configured with the IP address
that can receive packets meant to reach the NSD.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at sury.org