[nsd-users] (no subject)

Mukul Shukla mukulmanet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:48:03 UTC 2021

Dear all

I think newer releases of Debian like Debian Testing should have the newer
versions. Compiling from sources is also not a problem. It appears to be
straight forward. Although, I am yet to test them.

I am in the phase of deciding whether to use NSD for Authoritative services
or not.
I am also considering the two others:.

1. PowerDNS - Has got a very good reputation and a very good manual.
2. Knot - Very good security features  and manual.

But I liked the lightness of NSD and wanted to know if it would be OK to
use it for a long run. The  list is very sparse I think. Nobody seems to be
responding.

Thank you for your reply.

Mukul