[nsd-users] Confused error with code REFUSED

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sun Aug 30 08:42:29 UTC 2020

Am 30.08.20 um 06:12 schrieb Vladimir Lomov via nsd-users:
> Both servers managed by systemd.

Hi,

I've no clear idea about the implications of "managed by systemd" But I know,
systemd could listen for inbound connection on a specified IP+Port. Inbound traffic is the n magically relayed to an application.
I guess systemd must be configured for this task somehow. Maybe incoming notify connections are affected.

I reviewed your configuration and for me it looks not obviously wrong.

two points:
 - As you configured multiple IPv6 addresses and also enabled "ip-transparent"
   the ip addresses on each host would worth a look.
 - I never used two "outgoing-interface" statements. You may try to reconfig using only one "outgoing-interface"
   and see if this solved your issue.

Andreas