[nsd-users] RFC 2136 in NSD

Jean jean+nsd at nomagic.fr
Sat Oct 27 14:32:54 UTC 2018

Howdy,

I have been searching around for some any info regarding setting up RFC
2136 in NSD (aiming to automate certbot wildcard renewals).

>From nlnetlabs it states this RFC as port of the supported ones:
https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/nsd/rfc-compliance/

However I could not find any documentation regarding this, and all
results related to NDS are 2-4 years old and state that NSD does not
support Dynamic updates.

Any help on this would be great, all I found so far are bash scripts to
somehow implement the dynamic update, but I was hoping for a cleaner way
of doing this.

  Jean