[nsd-users] NSD 4.x - slave server zone files?

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Dec 25 04:11:47 UTC 2017

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 12:50 PM, A. Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de> wrote:
>
> running nsd chroot? zonefiles-write set to 0 in nsd.conf?
> also: do you use a database file? (I don't)
> I use to force the write to disc by "nsd-control write <zone>" and inspect the log immediately.

I am using the database file, and I do see that maybe it’s all being dump there.

When enabling the database, does it no longer write the individual zone files?

Database may be fine, so long as a saved copy of the zones are somewhere. We are not running chroot, and zonefiles-write is not set 0; no errors in log. So perhaps the database is it.

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net